Space Face (Part 1) Space Face (Part 1)

Hahaha! A really well made animation!

Funny jokes, smooth animations and interesting storyline! Very well done to you all.

Rest in Peace, Edd... May your name, and your work, live on...

The turtle killed the sun The turtle killed the sun

Global warming is clearly the message being given by this short animation. How, if we're not careful, our animals will become insane, and end up taking matters into their own hands... how the sun will cause our demise unless we- wait... nah, this is just stupid. But hilarious! :D

Pirate Launch Pirate Launch

It was really well made! The distance was a good length, and though the restarting was annoying, it really paid off! And the story element was brilliant!

The upgrades becoming obsolete was a little useless though. Perhaps have one or two upgrades, 'boosts' which have only one use before it must be bought again! other than this, fantastic!
Front flip for style!

Motorjoust Motorjoust

This is a really well made game and I thoroughly enjoyed my play through!

A nice balance of precision, speed and timing. My only fault would be the odd glitch when caught between planks and the slow response of the steering.

but other than this, fantastic game!

WingDemon responds:

Thanks man! yeah we have some glitches in there, it was only 2 weeks and we worked down to the wire. I think we finished at 11:32 the day of the deadline, by the time everything was ready to go and we published it there was like 2 minutes left until midnight. But i agree some more polish is needed, future updates!

-Wingy

Orchestral Theme 2 Orchestral Theme 2

Truly Fantastic:

Absolutely amazing! All the instruments compliment each other, the loop is extremely well done and the emotion just explodes and contracts in anamazingly cryptic manner. Sheer brilliance!

One day, I hope to be as good as this...